Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Born to Buy lip balm

My friend Sophie from Born To Buy started up her online lip balm business a few months ago and I've been meaning to tell you guys about it :) I love lip balms (I think every girl has too many stashed away in their handbags or drawers) and I couldn't resist her watermelon lip balm so she sent me one to review.


The Born To Buy lip balms retail for $9 (including shipping in Australia). There are currently 4 lip balm flavours available: Pink Lady Lemonade, Killa Vanilla, Watermelody and Berry Ripe. I was sent the Watermelody one as Sophie knows that I can't resist anything to do with watermelons.

Don't let the innocent looking lip balm fool you. It looks like a normal stick of lip balm but the first time I put it on, I think I had a spaz attack. It's the smoothest and most emollient lip balm I've ever tried! I was like "HOLY MOLY, WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?!". I'm used to lip balms that provide short-term relief to my lips but this made my lips feel really soft for hours on end. If I put it on my lips before bed, my lips are super soft in the morning.


I promise that none of this post is biased because Sophie is my friend. To be honest, I didn't think that I would love it this much but it really blew me away! Definitely give it a go if you're in the market for a new lip balm :)


Sophie has also offered my readers a discount code. Use SQUEENJEN at checkout :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this sounds amazing!!!
    I love lip balms and the "smoothest" lip balm sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really nice :) I love a good lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sent one to me for review as well, and I loved it so much I ended up buying another one! I got Killa Vanilla (YUM!) and ended up with Pink Lady as well... MUST TRY THIS ONE! haha! Sounds yummo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...