Friday 21 September 2012

Evo Hair Review and Haul


I was first introduced to Evo by Lust Have It! a few months ago when I got the therapist calming shampoo and conditioner in small 50mL bottles.


 It's probably the best thing I've ever gotten from a beauty box as it's completely changed my hair! I used to use whatever was on sale at Woolworths or Priceline and wasn't loyal to any one brand. My hair was knotty every morning when I woke up and it was super duper dry.

Evo is a salon brand that has totally saved my hair! It's tangle free now and I don't have to brush it too much in the morning as there aren't any knots! And for some reason, my hair is growing like crazy! It might have something to do with the fact that I had a big haircut about 8 weeks ago BUT it's pretty much grown back already whereas in the past, it would grow super slowly.

It costs $24.95/300mL bottle from the website or from hairdressers and salons (there is a store locator on the website). The website stocks 50mL bottles and 10mL sachets so you can trial them before you buy the full size.

I ran out of my trial size so when I was in Surry Hills, I popped into a hair dresser who stocked Evo and she actually recommended that I use ritual salvation instead of the therapist as she recommends it for people who have badly damaged and dry hair through bleaching. She suggested that I give ritual salvation a try as it's also more popular than the therapist.

So I bought this:


It's aimed towards people who have dry damaged hair but isn't as intense as the therapist. I can't wait to use it and give you guys a review on it. Hopefully it's just as good as the therapist :)

As a side note, I havn't dyed my hair for almost 5 years and wash it with shampoo and conditioner every 2 or 3 nights (it doesn't get oily). However, I do like to at least wet my hair in the shower every night as I feel dirty if I don't.


7 comments:

  1. Great review! I have Evo samples (also got it from my beauty box subscriptions) but have yet to use them as I have keratin in my hair.

    I know they are a great brand and I've heard so much about them, so definitely going to use them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is keratin going? I've heard some great reviews and some bad reviews on it.

      Delete
  2. I have never tried anything by Evo :) as soon as I started using better hair products at the start of this year I swear my hair got better than I ever realised it could be :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tradeoff is the expensive prices :( but I want to try kerastase next.

      Delete
  3. To be honest i'd never heard of evo! Keen to try them out now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love beauty boxes :) I'd never heard of them before lust have it! introduced me to it.

      Delete
  4. I am so going to try this – last two pro cuts I had my hair was lopsided and TOO neat – I wanted messy! Here goes nothing – I figure it looks a mess right now anyway, so how can I really go wrong!?!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...