Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blog sale update! Benefit, Urban Decay, Bourjois!

Update: I've added a few things to the blog sale. There's lots of stuff that's brand new so they'll make great Christmas presents :P

The rules of the sale are:

1. Leave a comment saying what you want and I'll give you a shipping quote (if you buy more than 1 item). I've written next to each product, how much shipping would be for it individually. Shipping will be different from the prices listed for international buyers.
2. First come, first serve.
3. I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I'll pack everything with bubble wrap and it can be sent by registered mail for an extra $3. If you order a few things, I'll register it for no charge.
4. You can pay by paypal or bank deposit.
5. Sales are final and I don't accept returns.
6. While I tried my best to capture the true colours, I suggest you look online for swatches.
7. I'll throw in lots of samples! :)

For people in Sydney, we can organise a free pickup :)

Blog Sale:

1. Benefit Remove it makeup remover (brand new) - $21 (shipping: $6) (SOLD)



2. Bourjois flower perfection translucent loose powder (opened but new) $8 (shipping: $2)



3. Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight (brand new - trial sized) - $5 (shipping: $2)



4. Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose $5 - Swatched twice. Brush has not been used. (shipping: $2)

Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose

Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose

Mirror and brush in bottom compartment
5. Urban Decay lipstick in Pistol (brand new in box) - $9 (shipping: $2)


6. Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara $20 - brand new in box. (shipping: $2)



7. 1 x Benefit Porefessional (used once) $28 (shipping: $2) (SOLD)


8. Lipsticks - sold in one lot for $8 (shipping: $2 - If you want just one, leave a comment).

Left to Right: MUA, Savvy, Estee Lauder

- MUA in shade 6. Swatched once
- Savvy in Guava. Swatched once and has a nick in it due to it bumping against the lid
- Estee Lauder in Rose Petal. Used 2-3 times

Left to right: Estee Lauder, Rimmel, Maybelline
- Estee Lauder (already priced above)
- Rimmel in Asia. Swatched once.
- Maybelline in 135 Make me pink. Swatched once. (SOLD)

9. Estee Lauder lip gloss (used once) $4 (shipping: $2)
Colours in the picture is a bit off. The left hand side is a baby pink gloss and the one on the right hand side is a darkish purply red with gold shimmer in it.


10. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant $50 - Brand new in box (full sized) (shipping: $5)


11. Bourjois blushes in Rose Frisson (brand new): $7 (shipping: $2)



12. Murad Clarifying Cleanser (brand new) 60mL - $5 (shipping: $2)


13. 2x Urban Decay XL All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray - $25 (shipping: $6)

Image Source: Link


10 comments:

  1. I spot so many things I want!
    Sadly I'm broke haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting on here so you see this haha, where is your haul woman?! I got a sneak peek too long ago I need to know what you got XD okay maybe I just look forward to your posts too much ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always bookmark the posts that I comment on so that I can go back to read replies but omg I totally forgot to post it up! I have the photo's and everything... I might do the post right now actually :P

      Delete
  3. Hi Jen, I've decided not to purchase the Badgal mascara, sorry for not replying to your email earlier :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok :) Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  4. How much would it be for both All nighter sprays shipped to Canada?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one left and shipping is $13 by Australia Post.

      Delete
  5. I'm interested in the last all nighter spray :)

    Maria (mgonzy@y7mail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you shop internationally? If so I'd like the Urban Decay lipstick
    please mail kayraozdemir1995@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...