Sunday 14 October 2012

October Empties


It's October empties time!

This month, I finished off a few items that I've had for a little while. I love doing these empties posts as it really encourages me to finish off my products :) I know that technically, we're only halfway through October, but I really wanted to do the post now rather than wait until the end of the month and have 'rubbish' lying around.

Swisspers cotton pads, Clinique take the day off makeup remover,
Sephora lip balm, Sasy n Savy hand cream



1. Swisspers cotton pads: This is an essential for me. I'm sure that there are other good brands available but they're so cheap anyway and I can normally get them on sale at Priceline.

Repurchase: Yes. Already repurchased.

2. Clinique take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips: I decided to throw this out although there was a little bit left on the bottom since I've had it for over a year. It was only a trial size (I think 30mL) but I didn't like it because I didn't think it did a great job. It never removed all of my eye makeup properly.

Repurchase: No

3. Sephora lip balm: I picked this up 2 years ago when I was holidaying in Shanghai but I never used it. It had a weird synthetic smell and tasted bad. I threw it out today.

Repurchase: No

4. Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Crème: This was a 5mL sample from Lust have it a few months ago. It was really light, not oily or greasy but super moisturising! I loved it!

Repurchase: Yes, in the future. I have too many hand creams right now!


2 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of finishing up products! I am trying to do an empties post every month now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so satisfying isn't it? It almost justifies my new purchases :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...