I absolutely love watching "what's in my bag" videos on youtube so I thought I would do a post on it :)
I bought a black Longchamp large tote back in February/March 2011 and I've used it every day since. The corners have been worn down but the bag is still sturdy and I won't be replacing it until it truly falls apart. It's been an amazing investment.
|Longchamp large tote|
My bag, for some reason, is normally filled up with receipts, plastic bags and rubbish. I cleaned it out and took a photo for you.
Here's what's in my bag:
|Contents of my bag|
1. Oroton Wallet: I've had this for about 4 years now. It's still going strong! It holds the cards that I don't use frequently and coins.
2. House keys: The tweety keychain is from Movieworld.
3. Chanel card holder: I bought this around August/September as a treat.
4. Mimco purse: This holds the cards that I use most frequently. It's small enough to take to work and use on my lunch breaks. We have to leave our bags in our lockers (in another part of the shopping centre) so I don't have easy access to my Oroton wallet.
5. Make Up For Ever concealer: I did a review here: http://shoppingqueenjen.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/concealer-rave.html
6. Jack Black lip balm: I love this stuff! So soothing and moisturising.
7. Pure Fiji body lotion: You never know when you need moisturiser!
8. Bobbi Brown pressed powder: I don't use the pressed powder anymore but I use the mirror in it.
9. Maybelline eyeliner: For touch ups on the go.
10. Mimco hair clip: For hot days. My hair is past waist length and needs to be tied up in summer.
11. Bioderma sample: You never know when you need makeup remover!
12. Mophie charger: My iPhone sometimes runs out of battery too early in the day so I use this to give it a boost.
13. Estee Lauder daywear sample: I refill this little pot from my main jar whenever it gets empty. It lets me carry around my facial moisturiser easily.
14. Bottle of water: I always have a bottle of water in my bag.
15. Not pictured: my iPhone (I used it to take this photo).
Occasionally, I also carry around facial wipes, tissues, food and other drinks. I weighed my bag once and it was 2-3kg!